Gain a solid grounding in policy development through short online modules hosted by skilled facilitators, offering innovative tools, resources and access to a peer-learning policy network.
Thursday, 20 October (12 - 2 pm CAT)
Participatory Ecosystem Assessment
Thursday, 27 October (12 - 2 pm CAT)
Understanding the Legal Side
Thursday, 3 November (12 - 2 pm CAT)
Thursday, 10 November (12 - 2 pm CAT)
Who should take these courses?
- Forward-thinking policy-makers who want to transform their entrepreneurial ecosystems
- Experienced policy-makers who are new to the field of innovation and entrepreneurship
- Emerging policy-makers interested in breaking into the innovation and entrepreneurship space.
What will I gain?
- These four modules will allow you to develop specialised skills, focusing on key aspects of policy-making in the entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem using Africa-based case studies and practical application.
- You will strengthen your policy making journey through peer-to-peer engagement with like-minded peers;
- You will boost your CV through continuous personal and professional development in your field of interest working from where you are.
Your Learning Journey
While learning online offers you time-flexibility and the ability to study anywhere in the world, we are aware that the best learning is done in a peer-learning community. This is why, each module is designed to help you get the most out of your learning experience, with a combination of trainer input, interactive activities and peer-engagement during live sessions.
The course is also supported by a comprehensive Entrepreneurship Policy Toolkit and a module-specific playbook, which you are able to freely access to further aid your self-study.
A certificate of attendance is awarded after each module, and certification of course completion awarded after successful completion of all 4 modules, and a closing event will be held to mark this occasion.
The future is co-created
Get in touch
Socialize with us
© 2022 Innovation for Policy Foundation
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed by the Innovation for Policy Foundation under a Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike 4.0 International license .